Friday 2 December 2011

Guest Week

You have to imagine I'm typing this with a rasp that sounds like a metal file running over a rusty nail - that's what I sound like while I fight off a viral infection in my throat,

Anyway, here are the two tales I promised this week. From Doctor George, we have the tale of the night Soo stayed at Coco's house in a snowstorm, and how having Welsh Rarebit affected her. It proves an enlightening experience...

Also, from Tull, the story of Kidnapped Rita Meter Maid - a sequel to No Parking, and a good ripping yarn.

Hopefully, I'll be back to normal next week. Until then, however, I'm after your nominations for the best story to appear at KP Presents in 2011 - by myself and by the other authors. You can add the nominations as comments to this, or send them to me at mistertallandmistersmall@yahoo.co.uk - either way, let me have them and we will put them to the public vote.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment