Tuesday 29 November 2011

Bondage Channel Kowasky

A few people have written to me and asked if I know what has happened to this popular site. All I know is this - my browser is blocking the site and saying it has been infected by some sort of malware.

That has happened to this site before so (a) I suspect Kowasky knows, and (b) it may be a difficult thing to fix. When they hit me, I had to delete the infected page and reload it, but my site is ridiculously simple - his is not.

If I hear more, I'll post here. For now, I can only pray it can be fixed quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Its has happened again...page is down now for 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not working under the old link I have for it, has it got a new page link & if so what is it or is it still down? I so miss the great bondage channel.

    ReplyDelete