Thursday 22 December 2011

If you will allow me...

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, a happy and peaceful New Year, and my very best wishes to one and all.

Two stories for you - firstly, a tale of various home invasions, but what have they all to do with Pebbles?  All is revealed inside...

Secondly, please welcome to KP Presents Amanda Lu, with a short tale called My Spoiled Birthday.  I hope to hear more from this author in the months to come.

Which gives me the Chance to thank here Doctor George, Tull, GaggedJenny, Jim from Michigan, Golavus and all the other who have contributed stories during 2011.  These have consistently been popular, and this site would be a lesser place without each and every one of you.

KP Presents will be taking our usual short break for the festive season, and will return on Friday 6th January with new stories.  Until then, stay well, and remember a little of what you fancy is good for you, but a lot can only lead to trouble.

KP

3 comments: