Sunday 18 December 2011

All right...

When you run a site like this, and write stories such as the ones here, you do on occasion walk a fine line.  Sooner or later, I was going to cross that line, and last week for a few hours I appear to have done so.  Once I realised the problem, I fixed it, but I want to apologise now for any offence caused.

Having said that, I hope you will enjoy the two tales here now.  First up is a new Chase File story, relating the tale of a small town bank manager who has an unwanted visitor on the local holiday known as Pumpkin Day.  As usual, we have accompanying photos, and as always with Chase be advised it is most definitely for adults only.

Second up, and on a completely different scale, welcome back Heidi and her family.friends in the tale of Heidi's Smashing Saturday.

Join us on Thursday for a pre-Christmas update.

KP

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed you Heidi Stories on the tugs forum
    and I hope you do a Christmas themed one for us to enjoy.

    Vivianfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't have time to do a complete story for Christmas. New Year, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete