Friday 25 November 2011

If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words

then imagine what pictures these two paint in your mind.

For example, this is Mrs Patricia Roung, sitting down in a rather tatty chair for what she believes is an interview for a more senior position at the bank she works at. Unfortunately for her, but not necessarily for us, she is actually attending an Interview For A Kidnapping, in the latest tale in the Chase Files. As always, we have links in the text for more photos that continue the story...





On the other hand, many of you may recognise the photo on the right. This is a real classic, but I discovered recently the photographer now concentrates on 3D rendering, and is known in the DeviantArt community as Detstyle. He recently put this and three other photos up on his page, just as I was plotting out a little tale for the day after Thanksgiving. With his kind permission, I took those photos and used them for inspiration for a tale that just had to be called Black Friday.




For my third story today - well, I heard a certain song on the radio last week, and it just would not get out of my head, as it inspired the tale of one woman who said in her story And Then He Kissed Me.

One more tale I want you to be pointed to today - No Parking. Why? Because next week we will have the sequel, penned by Tull, as well as a new and rather different tale of Coco and Soo, and maybe something from me.

Until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment