Thursday 10 November 2011

A Special Announcement


Today, I offer one new story, but it is both timely and long planned. Allow me to explain.

Popular to some belief, KP Presents does plan out a schedule of stories. Back in January, for example, Doctor George and I discussed the stories that have appeared around Soo and Coco, and how they could fit in with other plans I had, including an idea I had for a story with Ginger Cavanuagh. At this point, a light bulb went off in both our heads.

From that point, and the realisation of when Armistice Day was. we planned and prepared, and the result is the story you read today, called Remember Them. It's a co-effort by myself and Doctor George, with input from Ed Overton, and is a slightly different tale from the norm with a message for all of us. I offer it as a smal tirbute to those who paid the supreme sacrifice.

Why today? Because we do need to remember and pay tribute. I'm an Army Brat, whose father saw service in the European theatre of war, including going over on D-Day+1, Arnhem and liberating a camp of some small infamy. Other members of my family have served their country, and although for good reasons I chose not to I still honour them and all others who have seen war for our freedoms.

At the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of the 11th year, take two minutes and pay silent tribute.

Next update Monday, Thank you for listening

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment