Friday 7 February 2014

Under Renovation

Only joking - but I do want to let you know that at some point in the next week, I will be doing a little work to the site and adding three pages, dedicated to The Pussycat Gang, Tull and JennyGagged.  So if you can't access some pages at some point, that's why.

Speaking of the girls, they have a tale to tell from last October, called Helloween.

It's been a while since I last did a generational Reflections tale, so I hope you enjoy Three Times A Lady.

I also hope you enjoy a special tale the WABAC Machine kicked out, called The Silver Shadows.  Special bonus points if you can figure out who they are...

Finally, and as promised, we have a new screen play from Rayron D'Olier, entitled Whether She Likes It Or Not - Part 2.

I will have more for you next week, as always God willing, including hope fully a new Chase file, but until then I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment