Friday 28 February 2014

Back to a small town

That's where we go first this week, with the third and final part of the Chase File labelled Tales from a Small Town.  As usual, we have embedded links to photos, with thanks to ChaseBound for allowing us to use them.

The WABAC machine has also kicked into action, this time going to the West of America in 1890 to tell of what happens when The Wildcats Ride!

We also have a fine selection of more Mother and Daughter moments.

Finally, we return to India, and the family of Priya, as her son struggles with Nirav's Assignment.

Next week, God willing - Where's Cassie?

Until then, however, I remain,

KP

3 comments:

  1. Hi KP, first of all a very big thank you for the wonderful erotic stories you are posting on this blog. I am a big fan of yours and also share a few Yahoo Groups with you. Now, I found it interesting to read Nirav's adventures,especially if the writer is actually from India. I am a bondage enthusiast from India and found my countryfolks quite prudish though it seems to be changing now. I would like to congratulate the writer and encourage him to submit more such erotic stories. Thanks. Kaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Kay Dee, I'm the writer, but the person who requests these stories is from India. In fact, you remind me I need to discuss the next story with him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that explains the excellence in the writing, the continuity of the expression and general superiority of the story. So, does the person describe the Indian dresses and environment for you to be able to describe them in such clear detail?

    Whatever, I am eager to read the next episode. Thanks once again for the excellent blog!

    Kaydee

    ReplyDelete