Friday 14 February 2014

Bear with me...

This is a failry busy update, and I want to be sure I catch everything

As you will see from the front page, we have done the changes I mentioned last week, promoting The Pussycat Gang, stories by Tull and stories by JennyGagged to their own sections.  I still need to fix the links at the bottom of pages, so that will take a little while.

Now, please welcome back after an eternity (or it seems like it anyway) Doctor George, as he tells a tale of what happened when Coco and John Jacobs went together to Galway on business - and found themselves in a very dangerous situation in It Takes A Thief.

As for the said Pussycat Gang, we drop in on them over the Christmas and New Year period, as they celebrate in their own way in a story called Out With The Old, In With The New.

I have a tale for Valentine's day for you, called Carmen's Valentine Surprise.  If you want more timely tales, may I suggest Valentine's Visits or Cupid and The Cat.

Last, but by no means last, the An Education series enters the fourth phase, as we meet Patty's Friend.

One last thing - the update next week will be late on Thursday night GMT, so be here for that, God Willing as always.

Until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment