Friday 1 November 2013

So Hallowe'en has passed

but I think I can still slip in one last ghost story, in the form of Spirits Rising.

You may recognise a few of the characters, but they are more - visible - in an old story called Wiccan Woes.

And speaking of scary things - Cassie and Jenny face something that would terrify most grown women, never mind young girls, in the form of a Double Date.

Sidebar - with this story, An Education has now reached the point of time when The Widow's Shadow takes place.  The New eBook has an edited form of that story...

We also have a new story from Tull, as Ray's new partner finds herself in a situation where She Found Out Too Much.

By the way, coming from contributors in the next month - stories from Rayron D'Olier, Mordaca, Skybird and a few other surprises...  As for me, I have to offer new tales from Chase, Dottie, Barty and Jayes, The Cat, and whatever comes to my devious mind...

More, as always God willing, next week, but until then I remain

KP

2 comments: