Friday 25 October 2013

Request Week!!!

Yup, every story this week has been requested in some way or another,  so let's get started.

First up, I was asked to write a story around a set of photos, which I am not at liberty to share here.  However, I hope you still enjoy a tale of an evening two sisters spend that starts under False Pretences.

Next up - I have recently been watching some anime with friends, and one in particular got us talking last week.  It's called Hajime no Ippo, and the scene in particular had the mother of the hero walking in to find three girls arguing over who should be his girlfriend.  One of the others then said "Why doesn't she just tie them up and gag them?"

So Rosie, just for you, a tale of Mother's Love.

Finally, many of you have asked if we can have more stories from Mordaca.  The answer is yes - and I hear David Bowie in the background for We Can BE Heroines.

Before I forget, remember - I'm hosting a live chat tomorrow (Saturday) 7 pm and midnight BST.  Details below - join me if you can.

Next week, as always God Willing - Halloween.  But until then I remain

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment