Friday 8 November 2013

An interesting week

I hoped I would have two new stories for you from me this week, but I still need the OK on one of them.  There may be an unexpected update later.

For now, let me make it up for you with some more tales from John Jacobs of Cat and Boots.

And with two contributed stories.  First up, welcome back Rayron D'Olier with a screenplay entitled Rescued: Whether she likes it or not.

And welcome please to KP Presents Skybird, the creator of Sara Smite, who appeared in The Widow's Shadow.  He has graciously allowed us to re-print Sara's origin story, Dominated by DNA, the first part of which you have today.

Now, a word in season.  Long time readers know every November I call on you to spend two minutes giving thanks for those who made the ultimate sacrifice,so I may have the freedom to write and collect these stories, and you have the freedom to read them.

So, this Sunday and Monday, on the eleventh hour, take two minutes and honour them.  To show how I feel, enjoy once more Remember Them.

I will be back next Friday (if not before), God Willing, but until then I remain

KP

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Andy, I have the extra details and accept them. Working on it now.

      Delete