Friday 28 June 2013

A day for experimenting

Well, I have three stories for you - one of which...  Well, let's see what I have.

First up, and as promised a few weeks back, we have the second new story of Ginger Cavanuagh by Ed Overton, in which she has to Dial 4357 - I'm sure you'll figure out the meaning.

I also have another story in the series I call Generations, where different members of the same family of different ages give their view on a robbery they were involved in.  Here we have a pair of - but again, read the story and find out.

Now, the use of Young Damsels is always a thorny subject, which I usually deal with in An Education.  Today, however, I offer a slightly different take with some Mother and Daughter Moments.  I'm not sure how you're going to take to this one, so let me know.

While I'm thinking of families, why not read Black and White as well.

More, God willing as always, next week - and it's Independence Day, so who knows what might happen.  Until then, however, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment