Friday 21 June 2013

Good Morning

Couple of housekeeping things to deal with first.  Firstly, Dottie, Chase, Mark and others who are waiting for my stories, I am truly sorry.  I have had to deal with some personal and work issues, so I'm behind, but I am trying to catch up.

Talking of Chase - I've been told that some of the photo links in her stories have stopped working.  I know why, and over the next few weeks I'll fix it, so please bear with me and accept my apologies.

Finally, yes the May over view is late - i may have to do a combined June/July review at this rate if I cannot get it done this week.

So, for today - last week Heidi and the girls were taken off to the farm, but we left Amy and Dorothy in something of a bind.  So let's find out what happened to them as we accept an invitation to the first part of Veronica's Open House.

Next up, I asked a lovely lady who has posted some photos on the net if I could do a story based round them.  she kindly agreed, and the result is the story of Linda.

Finally, Davey of Davey's stories has asked if I could do a tale for him - so here (finally) is Deep Space Peril.

Oh - and it's Midsummer's day, so celebrate with a tale called Midsummer Bound.

More, God willing as always, next week, but until then I remain

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment