Friday 5 July 2013

Let's Celebrate!

and even though it is the middle of summer here, let's celebrate Christmas first - along with the Craig and Holderness families in a tale called Mistletoe and Wine.

Actually, the real reason for celebration is the special days our North American friends have this week.  For example, a group of cheerleaders miss the 4th July game because of another thing they have to do - the Freedom Game.  I want to thank my friends at Bagger's Empire for allowing me to 'borrow' them for this tale.

Madame X also has connections in America, of course, and that is why she agrees to do a favour for Our American friends.

And, of course, it sometimes happens that, as this archive tale tells, you end up Bound on the 4th of July.

Oh - and I haven't forgotten it was Canada Day on the 1st.  No new story this time, but please enjoy again Four Seasons In One Day.

Quick update - my appeal so far has raised about £40 in the first month, but you still have time to support MacMillain nurses - any profits from my eBooks from now until the end of August go straight to them.

More next week, but until then I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment