Friday 17 May 2013

Sing Ding Ding Dong and La La La...

Yes, my friends, I am afraid it is that time of year again - the time of year when all right thinking music lovers head for the hills, while the rest of us enjoy the - spectacle - of the Eurovision Song contest.

Last year I posted a collection of my own take on past songs, called EuroHELP!  Well, I'm afraid I've done it again as The EuroAARGGHH Returns!  Looking at them now, I realised that I have done one song twice - but which is the better version?

You may also enjoy the nonsense that is Eurovision Nightmare...

For those whose don't like their music cheesy, how about a young lady who discovers one night that With Friends Like These, even a blind date can go wrong - very wrong.

Finally today, part 2 of The Widow's Shadow, as we learn more of Sara - much more.

As always, more next week God willing, but until then I remain,

KP


No comments:

Post a Comment