Friday 10 May 2013

As Mother's Day approaches

We focus this week on families - in one way or another.

Especially Heidi and the girls, as for this special time they organise Heidi's Weekend Retreat for their mothers - with a little help from Chloe in the story, and a lot of help from Suestruggles in the writing.

And there are the Craig and Holderness girls - as, for reasons inexplicable for me, I post the last part of Looking For A New England much later than I thought I had.

Ah, but what of the older Craig and Holderness women?  For some time now I have been working with Skybird to use one of his characters - one who has been dreaming of an English house, of families in grave peril, and of a ghost...  We present here the first part of The Widow's Shadow - which contains spoilers for upcoming An Education stories, and is much more adult, so read at your peril.

Back next week, God Willing as always.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment