Friday 4 January 2013

While I get back into gear

Please enjoy the third part of The McCulloch Legacy, as Tull reveals the secret of the house - and another old friend pops up.

Now - the vote for your favourite story of 2012 on the site.  Combining the votes here with those from my DA page, in second place was Seized From School, but the winner was An Education: Learning The Ropes by two points.

As for the contributed stories, the winner was House Arrest, Home Invasion by Amanda Lu.  Congrats to her.

But I promised a third poll - the Reader's Choice.  I have already had A Bonding Experience and My Cousin Teddy suggested, but what do you say?  The poll starts in a week, so let me have your nominations by comment or e-mail to mistertallandmistersmall@yahoo.co.uk.

Next week - I'm back, baby.  Until then, I am

KP

UPDATE - Well, it had a good run, but my Flickr account just got terminated.  Anyone got any suggestions for a  free photosharing site?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for voting for me! Thought I think my best story wasnt that one.

    ReplyDelete