Friday 25 January 2013

On the occassion of Burns Night...

I remember just how much I love my Scottish heritage - but before I go and collect my freshly killed and dressed haggis, I have some new stories for you.

Firstly, ever wondered what it would be like if the China Doll Gang were interviewed?  Well, even if you have not, you can find out in a new edition of Behind The Mask.

Also from me, a short tale with the pithy title of Not Again...

Doctor George has sent me two tales of Coco and Soo, with the promise of more, under the umbrella title of The Ethics of Theft.  In the first story, Soo has to face not one, but two moral dilemmas on a Rainy Day.

From the pen of Amanda Lu, another tale based around a festival in China, this time the Double Third Festival.

And hey - as it is Burns Night, allow me to point you in the direction of Robber Burns.
 
Back, God Willing, next week.

KP

PS For those who may or may not wish to know, next week marks the fifth anniversary of the Yahoo group that would eventually mutate into this site...

No comments:

Post a Comment