Friday 18 January 2013

Please welcome to KP Presents

A wonderful young lady by the name of Stefanie, who has had work published elsewhere on the web, but has given me permission to print one of her stories here - please enjoy the first part of The Abduction of Amanda.  I encourage you to read it and let us know what you think.

As you know, I take story requests, and the reader from India who requested Delhi Danger has asked for another story, this one told from the viewpoint of a son who is taken captive with his mother.  This leads to some Awakenings for him.

On a side note, I don't usually do what are known as GID stories - I'd be interested in your views.

Finally, Heidi's English friends get to enjoy a New England Halloween party in the next part of Looking For a New England.  And for those who wish to see a party a year or two back - read Heidi and The Halloween Party.

I'll be back, unless the snow is as bad as they say it is going to be, next week with more stories in a perilous vein.  Until then, I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. There is something very erotic about a very young husband being bound and gagged with a hot older mother-in-law that excites me. Seeing his wife's mother showing off some flesh while they struggle on the livingroom carpet would cause him to have awful thoughts and perhaps the hot MILF would have the same.

    ReplyDelete