Monday 3 December 2012

22 Days to go



Dear God, is it only three weeks until Christmas?  Then I must not delay your Christmas shopping any longer, and go right into the review of November...

There were a total of 10,573 visits by 6,773 people, viewing a total of 35,013 page hits.  A big Hi this month to visitors from Venezuela, Nicaragua, Luxembourg, Latvia and Austria while in the US watch screen I see Oregon is the state that remains immune this month.  Closer to home, no closer yet to my home town, but one day, one day...

Looking now at the sites people came from, can I thank any and all of you who have voted from me in one of the five categories I was nominated for in the Bondage Awards.  The results are out next week...  There are also a surprising number from Skybird’s blogs - which given at some point last month, his site was top in the Google search for Damsel Stories, was quite nice.

On the search engine front, this month these terms caught my eye:-

“crisp white blouse” humiliation - Game, Set and Snatch
Gagged girl bulging cheeks - My First, Best BondageEncounter
Wrists tied behind back gypsy woman - Turning The Tables
“hours hogtied” - No Witnesses
I’ll show you how to tie me up she said - BondDay
Coat hiding her tied hands - The Hostage Weekend Part 1
I found some rope to tie you up - Moral Freedom
Kidnapped and nappied - Bad Deal
Silk scarf otm gagged - MythBusters
Socks after school girl - After School Special
Tied gag model tricked photographer - The SchoolPhotographer
Tied with her scarf - It’s Just A Game

Anyway, onto the hits for November, and the most popular stories in terms of hits were: -


  1. No Witnesses by JennyGagged
  2. For Your Consideration by Madddog
  3. Babysitter in Trouble by JennyGagged
  4. The McCulloch Legacy Part 1 by Tull
  5. Forced to Play The Game by Rayron D’Olier
  6. Brat Camp by JennyGagged
  7. Where The Girls Are
  8. A Quick End by Amanda Lu
  9. The Thricebound Constable by Tull
  10. It’s Just A Game by Anonymous
  11. Come
  12. Jayes and the Proposal


Meanwhile, in terms of time spent on the page, the top twelve are...


  1. Big Dan Had an Idea by Mordaca
  2. The Collector
  3. Jayes To The Rescue
  4. Another Real Fictional Ordeal by Mordaca
  5. The “Captive’s” Real Trouble by Mordaca
  6. A Reason to Give Thanks
  7. NightWatch
  8. Return Visit
  9. Career Path
  10. Avon Calling
  11. Joanne’s Study Group
  12. What are Sisters For?


So, I’m going to start the poll for your favourite story written by me in the last year - let me know what you think.

More Friday,

KP

1 comment: