Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas is coming

and I am a little behind on story writing, so this week I have two new tales - ah, but what tales we weave.  I also have a couple of news items after.

First, the stories - and in An Education I offer the first part of Looking For A New England, as Heidi prepares to receive some friends for a week's holiday.  Two things - first, this Heidi is a little younger that the one in Heidi, if you catch my drift, so don't try to match the two up that much.  Second, there are hints here to other stories as yet untold - until An Education: Year 2 makes an appearance next year...

Secondly, welcome back Tull who has provided the second part of The McCulloch Legacy - and a very familiar WPC is left to guard the house...

Now, you have until the end of today (Friday) to make your vote at the Bondage Awards.  After that, the voting moves to past winners and professionals.  Will I win anything?  Unlikely.  Am I thankful for my support there?  Absolutely.

Secondly, on Monday I will give the review for November, and then start the annual vote for your favourite story in 2012.  As always, I will ask you to vote for your favourite story by me, and then by a contributing author, but this year I'm offering a third vote - The People's Choice.  So if you have a favourite story you want included, let me know by e-mail or a comment here.

More, God Willing, next week, but for now I am, as always,

KP

2 comments: