Tuesday 11 December 2012

The results are in

for the Bondage Awards - and although we did not win any (Not too surprising really) we did get two honourable mentions.

The Midnight Caller, came fourth in the vote for Best Bondage story, behind tales by Tyler Rose, GaggedUtopia and Adrian Hunter, while the site came fifth in the Best Bondage Story Site poll, behind Wizards Lair, Gromets Plaza, the BDSM Library and the Writings of Leviticus.

You can see the full list at http://www.bondageawards.com/results.php, but for a small amateur site I'm proud that we did so well.  My thanks to all who supported me and the site.

KP

4 comments:

  1. Glad you did well in the awards. You should have won though. This is the best blog on the web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done,KP.You should have received a much higher accolade,but I know your blog is the best.
    Keep it up.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations KP. Great site and I especially love the wide range of stories & subjects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations of winning several mentions... Just as good as winning in My books...

    ReplyDelete