Friday 28 September 2012

Requests and Festivals

Today, two request stories and a brief announcement - which may kill me, but we'll see.

I recently added to the links section a link to Transformed in Bondage, run by a wonderful lady called Joyce Alexander.  I also promised I would do a story for her  and the result is now available for your perusal called A Little Case of Blackmail.  Joyce likes it, and I hope you do too.

I also had a request from Zoey, the person behind The Awakening, for a story.  It's short, it's sweet, and it's a Surprise!

Now the announcement - KP Presents is proud to announce OctoberFest!!  Starting Monday, every day for two weeks, if not a new story then at least a post and a recommendation for a classic.  I have some time off, and lots of stories to finish off, so come back every day and watch em slowly descend into a gibbering wreck.

But remember, I am, as always,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment