Friday 14 September 2012

Are you sitting comfortably?

Good - you may be here a while.

A couple of weeks back I said I had been sent two more tales by Rayron D'Olier.  Well, this week you can enjoy the second of them - a real classic entitled Nothing To Do and Nowhere To Go.

The astute among you who have been reading An Education will have noticed that young Heidi Strong is in the UK for a while - but what did the rest of her friends and family do While Heidi's Away?  Enjoy the first part of that tale.

I also promised more memories of the past from John Jacobs today - and so I have for you The Cat's Eye View.  One of his tales does involve a young damsel - but no harm comes to her.  This is The Cat we are talking about here, after all.

There's also an appearance from Christyne, who you may remember from Jubilate! 

Next week, God Willing - one word.



ARRRRRRRR!



Until then, I remain,

KP


1 comment:

  1. Christyne loves you for putting her in your new story!

    I know you already know (right?), but now so do your fans 8)

    ReplyDelete