Friday 21 September 2012

AAAARRRRRRR

Sorry, hangover from Talk Like A Pirate Day - but it did inspire our first new story today, a little ditty I call All At Sea.

This features some ancestors of the current Lord and Lady Holderness, who have invited the Craig family to dinner, and also Cassie and Jenny to take part in Suzie's Sleepover.  For our young damsels, however, this day is going to prove momentous for many reasons...

Finally, we have part 2 of The Great Pitstop Pandemonium, as more guest stars and perils than you could shake a club at turn up.

Finally today - I know a number of you are again waiting for story requests to be filled.  Please accept my apologies - I have a two week break coming up that will give me a chance to play catchup.

Until next week,

KP

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll put Brenda in the ropes.She was my favourite character in that show.Despite the couple of shows where Brenda was kidnapped,they never showed her bound and gagged.Unless I'm mistaken? A good read nonetheless.:)

    ReplyDelete