Thursday 5 April 2012

Holidays are coming

and I'm an idiot.  I had the new China Dolls story ready to load, and then the file got corrupted.

And I found I had accidentally deleted the e-mail with the file attached.

So....  I'm awaiting a replacement.  If I get it today, I'll load it and do an extra blog post.  If not, look for it when I return from my holidays on or around the 15th of April.

Having said that, I don't want to leave you without new stories, so if you're sitting comfortably...

First up, a request from BoundBlackGirlLover, as we relate the story of what happened to three women on One Dark Night.

I also have an Easter tale for you, as we relate why Maggie ends up Hopping Mad.  You may also like to look at an old tale of mine called Bunnies in Blankets.

Amanda Lu has just sent the second part of Maggie's War, so we've added that and re-organised her section of the Contributions folder at her request.

Finally, for now, Tull has a story of one of his favourite characters for you, with the tale of The Disappearance of WPC Drummond.

I also have a message from Tull for you - Nina and Janet are now working at the same business, where Security is somewhat lacking....

If I don't post again today, have a safe and happy holiday period, and I'll be back week beginning 15th April.

Happy Trails,

KP

1 comment: