Monday 16 April 2012

Back again

Refreshed, and ready to start writing again.  A quick word - some of you (Mike, Zoe, BBG-Lover, and others) are waiting for me to finish stories for them.  My apologies for the delay, but here is the good news - I'm travelling to the US next week, so I'll have time to get most, if not all, of them completed to first draft stage.

If you're a frequenter of the Tie-Up Games board, I'm also going to finish off the two current stories very soon.

So today - and this is one of those story ideas that just would not go away.  When Crossed Wires first appeared here, we got a response that went something like the following.

What would happen if the China Doll Gang visited Collette Aldington at home?

Now, I'll be honest here - my first reaction at the time was "I don't know, what would happen?"  As time passed, however, my good friend Doctor George kept thinking this over, and eventually he said "What would happen?"

We batted some ideas about, and the result is a story called Best Served Cold - for reasons that will become clear as you read the tale.  We also have some special guests stars in this story, so look out for them.

On Friday - Ginger Cavanaugh is back, and she needs your help...

KP

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about Ginger and her new adventure. Hope she is dressed properly for the affair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger is always - ALWAYS appropriately dressed for the occassion...

      Delete