Friday 20 April 2012

A cry for help

No, not from me, although I have no new stories by myself this week.  One or two are near completion, but are not quite ready yet.

No, this cry for assistance, however muffled, comes from Ginger Cavanaugh and her friend in a new tale from Ed Overton, called Eye of the Beholder.  While the story goes so far, it ends at a crucial moment, and Ed would like to ask you, the reader, what happens next.  To help this, I'll run a series of polls for the next two to three weeks, but if you have any suggestions feel free to add them as comments or send them to me at mistertallandmistersmall@yahoo.co.uk and I'll pass them on.  In particular, if you think Ginger and Tina should not be alone in their predicament, provide details!

Secondly for today, may I welcome back after too long an absence Mordaca, as he relates a story from the past of his character Helen Troy aptly called The First Betrayal.

A reminder that I'm travelling next week, so keep watch for updates at strange times.  I have a new tale from Amanda Lu to review, and there is a strong possibility that Heidi and her friends will return.

Be good,

KP

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see Ginger back. Looking sexy and beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps while parked a beautiful police officer happens by to check things out and is bound and gagged as well. While stashed away in the hideout the three captives manage to free themselves and get away.

    ReplyDelete