Friday 30 September 2011

Well....

I did promise to have the final part of Indecent Proposal this week, but it is not quite there yet. In the meantime, may I offer you the first of a short series of Tales From A Small Town? This is a slightly different Chase File, so I'd be interested to see what you say. Also, I should say there a couple of young damsels in this tale, but be assured they come to no harm whatsoever.

Before I introduce the other stories, I had a lovely e-mail this week from James Sivyer, complimenting the New Tales of La Cioccolata section, but wondering why they seem to be anonymous. That reminded me that it's been some time since I stated the way I name authors here, so here goes.

If the tale has no author, by and large it is by me. This is deliberate - the fact the site is called KP Presents is, to me, enough credit for what I put here. The exceptions are: -
  1. The above mentioned La Cioccolata stories. Those by Doctor George alone are clearly labelled as been by him - the others are either solely by me or joint with the good Doctor, and I try to make that clear on the index page.
  2. The Perils of Ginger, unless I say it is by me, are written by Ed Overton
  3. The Rayron D'Olier wing and Mordaca's Stories
  4. Contributions, which are organised by the writer.

So, what else have we got this week? I had not realised it had been so long since we had a new tale of The Gentlemen Robbers, so feel free to peruse what was happening with them when the events described in Sara Gets Dolled Up took place, as they help a family spend A Quiet Evening At Home.

We also have a short reflection called Mother - one of those tales that just come to me from time time, I'm afraid.

Now, next week we have a new tale from Mordaca, so feel free to enjoy one of my favourties of his - The Faithful Bloody Maria. Until then...


KP

No comments:

Post a Comment