Friday 16 September 2011

Something for everyone

today, I hope.

Firstly, for fans of Coco and Soo we have the next stage of training for you, in a tale by Doctor George called Fat Chance. I want to give a heads up that we have at least two more tales of her training planned - watch out for those.

Next up is the next chapter of Indecent Proposal, as Susan Proud and Mister Black have a discussion about the events of the previous chapter. We have one more part of this tale to go, and then back to short stories in the Chase Files.

I had a request to do a story about girls kidnapped on a boat, the result of which was Cruise to Terror. You may also like a tale I wrote around a similar theme, called Plaid Piracy. I just want to remind folks that I'm always open to requests for story ideas, even if it takes me a while to get round to them.

More, God willing, next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment