Friday 2 September 2011

One Moment Please...

Chase and Mister Black try to resolve their differences... Check. Dottie has been snatched - but by whom... Check. Three of the six lovely young ladies have disappeared... Check. Gwen, Gwen and Gwnedolyn learn who has captured them and why... Check.

Oh sorry - as you can see, a few more stories are on the boil, and I'm expecting a few more contributions, so I will keep this week's update short.

Not, however, that the stories are short - as we meet up again with Heidi and her friend Cindy in Heidi and Mother's Day. These stories are been created on the TUG Games boards over some time, but you seem to enjoy the way they turn out.

Elsewhere, a lady called Ann has been left in some distress, and is waiting for the moment When A Hero Comes Along. I do hope she's not too upset that that hero is the man we call The Whisperer.

Finally, I hope you enjoy one of my Reflections tales, which I called The Bank Manager's Wife.

More next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment