Friday 1 July 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

Two new stories, three past references for the time of year, and a couple of pieces of news - ready to begin?

I've been starting to use a new editing tool for the web pages, and it is fair to say I have had a few issues. With that in mind, if there is a problem on any of the pages please drop em a line at mistertallandmistersmall@yahoo.co.uk and let me know. I'd appreciate it.

For the first new story, I have a short tale that has been knocking around in my head for oh so many years, simply called Knocking.

Then, we have the first part proper of Project: Dottie, complete with the usual photo links. If you read the prologue, worry not - it will all make sense soon.

Recently, I posted the tale called Quietly. Well, it has been selected for inclusion in a monthly e-mailing from DeviantArt called Darkest Corners Lit - an honour I really do not deserve.

Can you believe it is July already? More to the point, that it is the major holiday weekend in North America? So, for the Canadians, you may enjoy Four Seasons In One Day. For my American cousins, how about Bound on the Fourth of July? Finally, let us not neglect my European friends, with a (slightly late) look at Midsummer Bound.

More (provided I get the hang of this new system) next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment