Friday 28 January 2011

Taking a different view on life

So, let's kick off today with a welcome return for Mordaca, and the Black Rose as we hear of some Incidents After A Way Too Successful Job.

I have a short tale for you today of a robbery, which offers a chance to explore a different Point of View of a situation.

I also have a story that fulfills a request I received from a young lady called Marsha, who wanted me to explain how a girl in a picture she sent me ended up in the situation she was depicted in. Well, I'm always happy to fulfill requests such as these, so you can now read the story of Heidi and the Mystery Aunt. It's slightly different from the norm, but I hope you enjoy it.

Finally, for those who have partaken of the haggis this week, I offer the tale from the past of Robber Burns.

More, as always, next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment