Friday 7 January 2011

So, then...

Where to start for 2011?

Well, how about letting JennyGagged tell the tale of Leah's Nightmare Weekend?

On the other hand, we could look at the diary of Madame X as she continues to explain the Portrait of a Lady. Maybe not a lot of actual robbing and binding, but an important stage nonetheless.

Now, I get requests from time to time. One I've been sitting on for a while was to do a story where a victim is interviewed by the police. Another is to do what is called a "Force Play" story - not my normal cup of tea, but I have been known to do it from time to time. Well, for this policeman and this victim, it's Just Another Day - and if you want real force play, hang around - the next part of The Hostage Weekend is coming soon.

Another thing I'm asked is what my favourite story is for some of my characters. For example, the rogues we know as Mister Tall and Mister Small. You'll get a chance to vote in the poll, but I have to admit I can;t decide between two that have got a lot of comments in the past- Indian Takeaway and The St Monica's Ladies Circle. So, enjoy them both.

More next week.

KP

7 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful site and great stories. Ginger is my favorite character, since she is older, buxom, and has a bad habit of being tied up and gagged. Perhaps she will run into the Gentlemen Robbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would Ginger ever run into Mister Tall and Mister Small? Only if she ever visited the UK - but you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger is rich and must travel. Imagine capturing her in a hotelroom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not their style - but they may drop in while she visits her niece in the Midlands...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better yet. Perhaps Ginger and her equally well endowed niece stumble upon the two burglars who are searching for a collection of medieval sextoys. They are still in their tight blouses, tight skirts, pantyhose and highheels and end up being trussed up like Christmas turkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it might not be sex toys, but I may have something for you this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as they are tied up and gagged and treated well.

    ReplyDelete