Friday 21 January 2011

Rites of Passage

I guess for may of us, we still remember the day we left for college, or started a new career, or a new phase of our life, and how it made us feel.

In our new stories today, that is certainly a feeling the people involved share - as well in a way as myself and the authors. Allow me to explain.

Ever since we had the privilege of hosting again the stories of Gillian B, myself and Doctor George have been working on new tales that have brought the career of Coco Aldington up to the present day. In those, we have hinted at an assistant to both the engineer Colette Aldington and the master thief known as La Cioccolata - but who is this assistant, and how did she get to such a position? Join Doctor George as he begins that story with the tale of a Return Visit.

Now, as for Jim from Michigan, his stories have proved very popular, so I'm happy to post here the second part of Sorority Rites, and we look forward to more from him in the future.

And me? Well, I have a little tale for you called Quality Time, but I'm also facing a few changes - which will not affect this site, with any luck.

More, as always, next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment