Thursday 29 April 2010

A word of welcome

Before I get down to the business of this week's update, I'd like to take time out to welcome those who have come to the site for the first time, especially those who have popped in to see if it is worth voting for the site in the Bondage Awards. In case you hadn't guessed, I'm KP and I'm responsible both for maintaining the site and a large proportion of the stories here. Maybe not the best stories, but certainly the majority of them.

Hopefully, we have something here to suit all tastes, arranged in what is some semblance of order. Roughly, the stories split up into..

1) Those featuring my own original characters - Madame X, The Gentlemen Robbers, The China Doll Gang, Objects of Desire, The Family of Crime, The Cat and the recently completed George's Journey fit that setting.

2) Those that have a thematic link. For example, Tales from the WABAC Machine are the historical stories, while Holiday Hostages and Relative Perils speak for themselves. One I particularly enjoy doing are the Reflections series - monologues with a difference.

3) The others - Multiple Maidens for those tales with a few women in peril, On My Own for the singular case, while Readers Requests are stories based on ideas sent to me.

We also, of course, have stories by other writers - most notably the collected stories of Gillian B, but also tales from Mordaca, Ed Overton and others.

Some of the stories also have embedded links to accompanying photos - one thing I do is to take a set of photos sent in by people and create a story round them.

This is hopefully a place to stop and relax - and your comments, suggestions and story ideas are always welcome. Just send an e-mail to the address on the front page, or else add a comment here. I'm a big boy - I can take it.

Now, whee did I put that latest batch of stories?

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment