Monday 26 April 2010

A couple of quick announcements

I've been laid out with a throat infection for a few days - not desperately ill, but coughing enough for people to think I'm a heavy smoker. As a result, it'll be the end of the week before the update - hopefully, it will be worth it.

Secondly, voting is now open on the second stage of the 2010 Bondage Awards - and I note with a mixture of surprise and humility that KP Presents had been nominated for Best Free Website, and myself for Best Writer. Personally, I'd like to have seen Mordaca or Ed up there, but thank you whoever put me forward - and go and cast your votes. A number of the sites I link to, such as Red's Pages, Hiro and LOZ, have also been nominated, so please consider them and us in your voting.

I'll see y'all at the end of the week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment