Wednesday 14 April 2010

Well, well, well

We still have a few hours ot run on our poll, but (as I had suspected) those of you who have voted have shown your appreciation for the return of the stories by Gillian B.

Well, it is indeed a case of serendipity that I received from her family a little file earlier in the week. When we restored the Flora MacKenzie stories, the comment I received most was "What about Queenie?"

Well, the answer is right here, as KP Presents brings you the complete Adventures of Queenie Holkham, following her from her time with a young Flora as she meets Harry Houdini, amongst others.

As always, these appear here with the kind permission of Gillian;s family, and I thank them for the privilege of been able to restore these fine collections to the readers out there.

As for me - nothing new from me this week, but that's only because I have two tales in the process of finishing up for next week - one based on a recent discussion elsewhere about seventies fashion, and the other the finale of George's Journey. Join me next week for them.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment