Wednesday 24 February 2010

The Doctor Is In...

Two new stories - but as one of them is very special and a bit longer than the norm, I hope you understand.

The response to the return of La Cioccolata in The Chocolate Cat has been very positively received, and I'm also pleased to see so many of you re-acquainting yourself with the stories by the much missed Gillian B in the section of her tales. I've recently been working with a new author to this site, who goes by the name of Doctor George, on a number of story ideas for Coco, and I'm proud to offer the first of these today. It's called Reflected In A Cat's Eye, and tells of what happens when a robbery at a friend of John Jacobs (aka the Cat) implicates a certain Miss Aldington. I hope you enjoy it, and your feedback is appreciated.

Two other things from this tale. First, at some point in the near future I'll create a new section on the site that will collect both of these tales with some others that are planned. Second, long time fans of Gillian may pick up a reference or two in this story. To them I say - yes, very soon.

Cryptic, ain't I?

Oh - and before I forget, for those who are asking who Gillian B was, I refer you to this previous blog post.

For the other story today, we start to close off on the journey of George Simpson with a tale called Snowbound.

Enjoy, and I'll see you next week.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment