Wednesday 17 February 2010

Good, good

Glad you remembered it was Wednesday this week...

As you will know if you have been to the links page, I have a DeviantArt site which acts as a teaser for new stories here as well as old ones. One of my good friends there is David, who asked if I would create a story around Debbie Drummond and her friends, all of which are his original characters. So, here is the tale of Debbie's Narrow Squeak - and visit his page at http://david-presents.deviantart.com for more tales in a jugular vein...

Avon Calling is our first visit for some time to Objects of Beauty. This was originally planned as a longer tale, but it never quite got there. I hope you enjoy what it offers.

Finally, our weekly visit from Mordaca offers the tale of a special firm who offer The Unreal Factor.

Hopefully, next week I'll have a very special story with a new guest writer - coem back next Wednesday to find out.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment