Monday 21 December 2009

Seasonal Greetings to all

Be it Solstice, Kwanzaa, Christmas or just a holiday blowout, may you have a peaceful and joyful holiday this week. For my part, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

To mark the occassion, George Simpson has made a friendly stop at a house where he is Santa's Helper.

Another tale from Mordaca weaves its spell on you with the tale of The Bad Girls.

Finally, one of my regular readers from Germany. Xenn, asked if I was going to, as I put it, "provide a drop of the hard stuff." It may not be vintage proof, but I hope you enjoy the story of Family Bonding.

There will be no new update now until 4th January 2010, so I will see you all in the New Year. Until then, look round, have a read, and please let me know what you think.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment