Wednesday 2 December 2009

En Vacance

I'm actually on holiday this week, catching up with a few things and, somehow, getting a whole slew of story ideas going. These include :-
  1. Working With Ed Overton on a Christmas story for Ginger Cavanaugh
  2. Working out a story around a set of photos sent to me by Mordaca with a working title of "Tell Me On A Sunday"
  3. The WABAC machine seems to have got stuck in Austen country for "Tied with Prejudice"
  4. Xeenuser has asked for another story like "Guests for the Weekend."
  5. The Babysitter Bandit 2 is coming - honestly
  6. I have a second private commission to finish up, whivh I'm about halfway through.
  7. Finally, a story of The Cat which, if it suceeds - well, let's just say it will mark a historic point.

Talking of history - I let it pass, but KP Presents just celebrated it's first anniversary of leaving Yahoo and setting up on its own. Thank you all for sticking with us through all the changes and moves - I appreciate all the support.

SO, today - two Multiple Maidens stories with Maria Santa and No More Lies, and a nice little tale from Mordaca about The Dancer and the DA. Enjoy - new stories Tuesday next week, and on Friday I'll look at the site hits for November.

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment