Friday 8 February 2019

With a spring in my step...

and a song in my heart, we begin this week with a story of Spring Awakening...

And we complete Watching the Watchmen, with the Pussycats at work and Maisha hitting a problem...

And speaking of The Pussycat Gang - I want to thank Lskrutt, who pointed out we had inadvertantly lost an earlier story.  I've fixed that, so you can read again if how Juliette and Shirley first met in Watching Me, Watching You

Now, what else?  Oh yeah - Amanda Lu offers the next part of Castle Bond...

The men in black are spending a day as Gentlemen Farmers...

Some women are Coming Home to a surprise...

And for two old friends, they remember how That was Then, This is Now...

And finally, Fantasy Fulfillment are back with a tale of Maturity...

We will be back, as always God Willing, on or about the 22nd, but until then, I remain,

KP


5 comments:

  1. Also, do you take requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do - send me an e-mail to mistersmallandmistertall@yahoo.co.uk and we can discuss.

      Delete
    2. I tried sending an email but it did it didn't exist. :/

      Delete
    3. I gave the wrong address but yoru second one got through :)

      Delete