Friday 25 January 2019

Taking a mature look...

In the first case, by asking why Madame X is taking a Grey Outlook on matters...

The therapist is back for some Family Counselling...

In New York, plans are laid, and in Africa Maisha faces a test as we continue Watching the Watchmen...

There is another episode of In Their Own Words to enjoy...

Come back to the Seventies and find out why someone would say I'm Mandy - Tie Me...

And finally for this week, read about A Fun Night...

I'll be back, as always God Willing, around the 8th of February, but until then I remain,

KP

6 comments:

  1. Any chance you could do more flats?
    I love your stories but lile 99% of your wonderful damsels all wear boots, but I know it can't just be me who loves flats as well.

    Anyways your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair point - I do need to redress that balance. Watch this space...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Like i said i love your stories and have been reading them for years. You're a great writer and your stories got me through some depressing times. Thank you for all the good work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like the last two stories about the Pussycats have write over two old stories.

    "Watching the watchmen - part 1" at "thepussycatgang.htm" is using the same url that "Watching Me Watching You - part 1", the same for part 2. I found out because I am rereading the whole story from start, again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'll sort that tomorrow and re-post Watching Me Watching You...

      Delete