Friday 6 May 2016

It's rather hot tonight

which I guess is also how one woman feels, as she remembers Him.

We also have another tale of Den Mother, as Den Mother Learns the Ropes.

and the ladies of the Pussycat Gang make the Ladies Choice - and gather to celebrate an upcoming wedding.

Guess what it is next Saturday?  EUROVISION!  And you know what that means here at KP Presents - EuroHELP!

We also welcome back Heidi and friends, as we tell of what happened When Heidi met Tammy

And finally for this week - Practically Perfect Patty

For those wondering where the new Chase Files story is - bear with me.  It needed some rewriting.

So I will be back, as always God Willing, next Friday, but for now, I remain,

KP

1 comment:

  1. Love the Den Mother stories. I think we all knew a really hot mom back in our youth. I remember a friend's mom always wore controltop pantyhose to the bank she managed and she was a really hot blonde, 5'3" tall, curly frosted blonde hair and wore a 34DD, looked in the hamper one day. Always pictured her in a bank robbery bound and gagged with tape. Still do.

    ReplyDelete