Friday 13 May 2016

Helping people out

may be the theme of this week - or may not.  Anyway, we start with the second part of Ladies Choice - as some plum secrets are revealed, and one or two surprises.

Moving on, the WABAC Machine has kicked up the tale of Opening Day.

And our 'friends' Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee are busy this weekend, when we see Jay at the Stables.

Now, Amanda Lu wishes to tell you about Wedding Bound.

And we have the final part of Invasions by Mister Mistoffelees.  I have to say, this story (despite the graphic content) has been incredibly popular - so be sure to show your appreciation to the author over at http://mistermistoffelees.deviantart.com/

Another reader, Stacy Thornton, asked if I would share some links to an organization she supports.  Here's what she wrote: -

I volunteered with two organizations last year that I think would also fit in well: QuitSmokingCommunity.org, who helps people to quit smoking so that people can live longer, healthier lives and end the harm caused by tobacco to children (https://QuitSmokingCommunity.org/) and the Freedom From Smoking, who also supports QuitSmokingCommunity's cause to make a world smoke-free (http://www.ffsonline.org/).

I offer them to you for your consideration with no further comment on my part.

We will be back, as always God Willing, next week, but until then, I remain

KP

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kev,
    there are no hyperlinks to the stories in this update. maybe this happened by Accident?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my fault - the links are there now.

      Delete