Thursday 20 August 2015

Time to do a few things

First, an apology.  I had planned other stories for this week, but life has hit a few times this month, so Amanda, Chase, and Mark - sorry.  I will get caught up.

So let's wrap up Cassie's holiday with part 2 of Christmas Belle.  We also wrap up the sojourn of the Pussycats in part 2 of O Canada!

And speaking of them - we made mention in a past tale of a job Madame X and her team did in Bristol.  Well, now what happened can be revealed in Respect and Response.

We also have another tale of Fantasy Fulfilment in Dial-A-Fantasy.

Next up, another batch of Mother and Daughter Moments.

And finally, a tale called Colours of my Life...

Right - it is time for my annual holiday, so - there will be no update next week, and we will be back, God willing as always, on Friday 4th September.

Until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment