Friday 7 August 2015

Apologies to all

I had promised some extra posts this week, and I didn't - real life as usual got in the way.  Let me make up for that with this, hopefully.

So first up, Mister Tall and Mister Small pay a visit on a nice secluded house after the occupants take A Walk in the Forest.

Next, Heidi and the girls are heading south for Heidi's Spring Break.

Two sisters are about to discover that, when their house is broken into, all they can do in the end is Wriggle Like a Snake.

Amanda Lu returns with the second part of Sibling Bonding.

And to wrap things up this week, part 2 of Duck Soup, as we put some old storylines to rest, and set up some new ones - one of which right now is proving intriguing...

I will be back, as always God Willing, next week with more stories, but until then, I remain,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment