Friday 5 December 2014

So, today

We start with the first part of Racing Curragh, on which we're going to explore something of the history of Sandy Richmond's family.  This is going to be different, so i hope you enjoy it.

And talking of the ladies, I should have posted the next story a few weeks ago, so my apologies for the delay in introducing you to Charlotte's Angels.

Next up, Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee are at work again in Jay Pays A Visit.

We also have the concluding part of Skybird's Dominated by DNA - so now you know the story that led to Project: Pink Widow.

Finally for today, Amanda Lu offers a little tale of Five Daughters and One Mother.

I am trying to clear the backlog of stories, and now my work life is a little more stable I can make some progress there in the next few weeks, but I also have some more festive tales coming, as always God Willing.

For now, however, I remain

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment